Last week, while I was toiling away with edits on MOONSET, a surprise came in the mail for me one day. An ARC of DEMON EYES! And since I’m a kind and generous person, I decided to share this ARC with you! But be warned: my roommate took a picture of her hugging the ARC, and then I came home to find a pile of blood, no roommate, and my ARC propped up on the kitchen table like it was waiting for me.
I think we’ve all learned a valuable lesson about that now. No hugging the Demon Eyes.
But I didn’t want to JUST do a Twitter giveaway. I wanted to give you guys a chance to stretch your creative muscles. One of my favorite parts of writing the Witch Eyes series is getting to create and play with language during Braden’s visions – a thousand different thoughts coalescing into one.
So how can you enter?
Well, on the surface, it’s very simple. All you HAVE to do is tweet.
But there are also additional ways to enter, like:
- following Witch Eyes on Facebook
- leaving a blog comment here about your favorite character,
- following me on Twitter
There are also some big ways to enter, worth more entries into the contest.
The big ones:
1) Create a mock cover for any of the books in the Witch Eyes series. These can be any style, any design. Just have fun with it! Post them somewhere and leave the link here so I can track it down later!
2) Write a blog post about one of the books and use some creativity. Do something fun with it.
- If the book was going to be made into a movie, who would YOU cast in each of the roles?
- Come up with a playlist that you think fits the books or the characters.
- Make predictions about what will happen in Demon Eyes, or even in Phantom Eyes. Do a tarot reading to see what the cards say, or use a magic 8-ball.
- Anything else you can think of but it has to be creative in some way. Have fun with it!
The contest will run from today, May 1st thru May 22nd.It will be open to anyone, anywhere. Yes, for this contest only, I’ll ship worldwide. So spread the word, and get cracking on those blog posts! I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with!
a Rafflecopter giveaway